WHY SWEETTOUCH AIR DUCTS?
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
We are truly grateful to you for choosing us as your service provider. Indoor air quality is one of the most over looked health concerns to the homeowners. In most homes today there is up to 20 to 40 pounds of dust and dirt in your air ducts. Your HVAC system is the lungs of your home. The system takes in air and pushes out bad air if not cleaned properly. Every home generates a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dust, dander and chemicals. These contaminants can be pulled into your HVAC system and recirculated 4 to 6 times per day.
Over time, this recirculation causes a build-up of contaminants in your duct work. And your dirty ducts don’t necessarily mean unhealthy air in your home or office. There may be some health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders or some environmental allergies.
A full inspection of your HVAC will help us on the cleaning process. It depends on how many vents and the size and the condition of the blower & cooling coil. Some home have two units and may require being fully disassembled to expose both sides of the condenser and evaporator coils.
Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning may be the new kids on the block when comes to air duct cleaning world, but being in the cleaning business with over 10 experience helps us understand what it takes to provide a 100% guarantee to get the job done right.
Having the newest equipment ensures our customer the best air duct cleaning service. And understanding standard practices and the best in biodegradable cleaning products, the system will be cleaned properly and as close to new as possible. With Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning there is never any Hidden Fees. We pride our self on honest and reliable pricing. Unlike the other guys that tell you one thing, and then try to up sell you.
The #1 reason to keep your air ducts clean is for the prevention and obvious reasons is mold growth inside your air ducts. Mold can potentially become a serious health risk to your family. That is why, at Sweettouch Air, we take your air quality seriously. Having training and certifications in HVAC and Licensed to help us spot mold and other problems! Sweettouch recommends you clean and maintain your air ducts every two years to prevent mold growth inside your air ducts. The furnace is the heart of the of your HVAC system.
Before you get your ducts cleaned, check with us…
If you believe it’s time to clean your air conditioning duct work, then check out our 7 step preventative measures listed below in order to ensure that your problem doesn’t return after they’ve been cleaned. Call Us Today and Book your appointment.
1. Never trust any air duct cleaning service that make claims of health benefits. Who promise increased efficiency or who charge low rates that are too good to be true?
2. Check online reviews to make sure that the duct cleaning company has great reviews. A company with bad reviews will only do bad work.
3. Never allow the company to use chemicals such as insecticides, biocides or chemical cleaners. Remember this stuff is later going to be circulating through your air!
4. Do not allow them to use steam because this introduces unneeded moisture into your air conditioning system, and although the moisture on the airflow side of your ducts will soon evaporate, steamers will also blow moisture into areas that do not receive air circulation (joints, etc.) which is a recipe for mold growth. Never allow unnatural moisture into your HVAC system.
5. Do not hire a fly by night air duct cleaning company, because there will be no guarantee that the job will be done correctly, and it will be impossible to take recourse against them if it isn’t. We are talking about $ 300 to $1000 investment here, please do your research.
6. As with any professional, ask for a price quote (also known as a “bid”) prior to hiring them. They should not be charging you by the hour or changing the price. The price should be upfront. Including a complete cleaning, blower, coil and ducts with sanitizer and deodorizer.
7. Make sure the company you choose has Insurance and references.
BLOWER & COIL CLEANING
The blower motor and coil are essential to maintaining the longevity of your furnace or air handler. If your coils are damp they tend to pick up dirt in the air quicker. Creating a place to breed microbial growth in your home. Dirty coils increase amount of time needed for the system to reach the desired indoor climate. HVAC systems with uncleaned coils can consume up to 35% more energy than a furnace that has been cleaned because it has to work harder. Routine maintenance is very important to catch problems and save on your electric bill. Remember the blower and coil is part of a complete air duct cleaning.
DRYER VENT CLEANING
Sweettouch Air Duct Cleaning recommends having your dryer vents inspected and cleaned yearly to prevent clogs from affecting the performance and safety of your clothes dryer.
Sweettouch professionals use high pressure air and specialized tools to clean and aid in the removal of lint, debris, and other obstructions found in the dryer vent. Over time, lint and debris build up inside dryer vents, causing fire hazards and decreasing the efficiency of your clothes dryer. There are over 15,000 fires caused by dryer vents in the U.S. each year. Our dryer vent cleaning process ensures proper ventilation and airflow.
Cost for a Complete Service
Air duct cleaning cost. The cost of an air duct cleaning can vary, but it ranges anywhere from around $300 to over $1000 for a full cleaning of your central air conditioner. Be wary of anyone who claims that they will do it for the “bargain price of $75!” or it take 1 or 2 hours. If you are going to get your HVAC system cleaned make sure the company is HVAC Licensed.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted every day. Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system. Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal use. When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
Additional Services We Offer:
• Hot Water Extraction
• Flood Cleanup
• Fire Restoration
• Tile Floor Cleaning
• Grout Cleaning and Sealing
• Carpet Cleaning
• Carpet Repair
• Area Rug Cleaning
• Marble Cleaning
• Mattress Cleaning
• Upholstery Cleaning
• Furniture Cleaning
• Window Cleaning
• Pet Urine Removal
• Pet Odor Treatment
• Pet Stain Removal
• Stain Removal